WHO WE ARE :
addy is real estate for everyone. We are a well-capitalized startup with a mission to help make every human a homeowner. We are a SaaS-enabled marketplace that engages every human through compelling and thoughtful design.
When you can invest in real estate for as little as $1, everyone has a chance to get into the market.
Investing in real estate with addy means you can own property and still do all of the things that make you who you are because you decide how much to invest.
There’s no need to turn your life upside down for a massive down payment, you could literally invest $1 if that’s what’s best for you. Continue living downtown, travel when you want, spend more time with family and friends, and still have the chance to get into real estate.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
We’re a passionate and fun group of people who are moving quickly, which is why we’re looking for the brightest minds to join us on this incredible journey.
We are on a mission to make every human a homeowner. Our mission is our destination and we live in our core values to get there.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing our Growth team strategy and managing a team of creators. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal and external teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. This role is not about doing demos or presenting product features (although these may sometimes occur). Rather, this role is the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results.
- Planning end-to-end delivery of technical solutions for all marketing projects including the development and maintenance of project Scopes of Work, Proofs of Concepts and detailed road maps
- Bring order to marketing projects, through planning and organization, communication, and monitoring progress
- Responsible for assisting with project task management, collecting project status updates and tracking project milestones
- Manage project schedules, identify risks and communicate goals clearly to project stakeholders
- Responsible for establishing a single source of true documentation that clearly describes the owners, actions, and time from project activation to delivery and interrogation
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas
- Brainstorm and execute on our internal marketing strategy quarterly with our CRO
- Brainstorm and manage Digital Marketing Strategy with external resources and ensure all assets are delivered on time and targets are met
- Coordinate and manage all Graphical and Video assets, Landing Pages, Google Search, Social Media, etc.
- Manage, coordinate and execute photoshoots, video recordings, Influencer/Brand Collaborations
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our users
- Working closely with cross-functional teams ranging from technical subject matter experts to creative teams to digital solutions ensuring all timelines are being met
- Identify possible obstacles and risks to the project to prevent possible problems, offering alternatives
- Work toward continuously improving processes and growth, helping our teams learn, develop, and improve
ABILITIES YOU BRING TO ADDY:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of GSuite applications (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Notion, etc.)
- Excellent and intuitive interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with competing priorities, resourcing needs and schedules
- Ability to self-manage and multi-task, with a strong sense of creativity and initiative
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple projects
- Attentive to details and process-oriented with excellent communication and time-management skills
- A strong sense of ownership in rapid growth and fast-paced environment
Got Financial, Investing, or Real Estate Swagger?
Are you of the FIRE movement, dig on the principles of Mr. Money Mustache or geek out on Bigger Pockets? Let your true inner geek shine and share in your application what you are into and why you feel now is the time to make the real estate asset class available to everyone.
Signing up for an account will signal your interest in this role.