WHO WE ARE :
addy is real estate for everyone. We are a well-capitalized startup with a mission to help make every human a homeowner. We are a SaaS-enabled marketplace that engages every human through compelling and thoughtful design.
When you can invest in real estate for as little as $1, everyone has a chance to get into the market.
Investing in real estate with addy means you can own property and still do all of the things that make you who you are because you decide how much to invest.
There’s no need to turn your life upside down for a massive down payment, you could literally invest $1 if that’s what’s best for you. Continue living downtown, travel when you want, spend more time with family and friends, and still have the chance to get into real estate.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
We’re a passionate and fun group of people who are moving quickly, which is why we’re looking for the brightest minds to join us on this incredible journey.
We are on a mission to make every human a homeowner. Our mission is our destination and we live in our core values to get there.
- Web Programming Skills
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Web User Interface Design (UI)
- Security Principles
- Object-Oriented Design
- Multimedia Content Development
- Typography and Graphic Design
We are in search of a web developer who has a combination of graphic design skills and technical computer skills that will allow them to create particular designs on web pages. In addition to looking nice, websites need to be functional and secure.
You will be responsible for the creation of page layouts and features, website styling, interactive features, such as submitting online payments securely, are a necessary feature of e-commerce sites.
- Design and build the interface, navigation and aesthetic of addy websites and related pages
- Create and maintain our brand assets and usage guidelines across internal teams
- Help to establish and maintain a cohesive look and style across all consumer-facing touch-points (including sales collateral, digital ads, website, email campaigns, and client presentations)
- Work with the Growth team on occasional slide deck design for professional service projects
- Participate in UX studies and UI mocks as needed
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- Maintain, update, and troubleshoot website problems
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website
- Create and optimize content for the Website using a variety of graphics, database, and other software
- Monitor website traffic
ABILITIES YOU BRING TO ADDY:
- 3+ years of experience working in web design and development
- Have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions
- Extensive functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - you’re able to communicate your ideas effectively and get buy-in from a wide audience
- Motivated, multitasking, and detailed oriented