addy is real estate for everyone. We are a SaaS-enabled marketplace that engages every human through compelling and thoughtful design.
There’s no need to turn your life upside down for a massive down payment, you could literally invest $1 if that’s what’s best for you. Continue living downtown, travel when you want, spend more time with family and friends, and still have the chance to get into real estate.
About The Team
We’re a passionate and fun group of people who are moving quickly, which is why we’re looking for the brightest minds to join us on this incredible journey.
We are on a mission to make every human a homeowner. Our mission is our destination and we live in our core values to get there.
About The Role
Our quality assurance interns work as part of our QA team and help plan testing efforts, execute test scripts, help with install testing, software and web testing. The quality assurance interns participate in all phases of a project, from user story review, test design, demos to final system testing and launch. You will work as part of agile teams, must be a self-starter, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong attention to detail.
Exceptional communication and comfort with debate are essential. We have no sacred cows in our tech stack and are instead driven toward being curious about how we can always learn and improve.
- Write UI tests using Cypress, previously with NightWatch and Selenium
- Test API endpoints using Postman and Python
- Collaborate with the design team and QA to ensure the product meets quality and design specifications
- Engage in relevant scrum events; planning and estimation, daily scrums, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Diagnose and resolve member facing issues with cross-functional teams
- Work closely with our engineering team to ship high quality, bug-free features
- Create and execute manual test cases
- Use browser stack to test new features
- Report bugs discovered during testing and in production
- Help automate tasks for other departments
- Document test coverage and estimate time costs for testing
- Investment matching program
- Travel is in our DNA and we offer many opportunities for offsite retreats (when it’s safe to do so, of course!)
- Snacks, fruit, and a wide selection of drinks are available in our kitchen
- Office in the heart of Kitsilano
- Regular company-wide & team events